Mistake ban and unresponsive support

My girlfriend got a mistake ban for third party programs. She didn't use any, and i can confirm that because her pc is right next to mine. Between us she isn't even familiar with pc's enough to download some cheats. I helped her to contact support, they asked for a screenshot, we send them one, and then didn't responce since then. I;m writing this because it has been several days, and now it's her birthday, still no responce. She is very sad she cant play the new league. I understand that your support might be loaded, but it doesn't make it less disappointing. I have bought several support boundels for her on that account so she doesn't want to create a new one. I really hope that we will get in touch with the support and figure everything out. Her account name is satoSV.
Last bumped on Dec 11, 2023, 3:21:21 PM
Hi there,

I'm afraid with the launch of the Affliction League we are currently quite busy responding to players queries, however rest assured if they have already contacted us at support@grindinggear.com one of our team members will get back to them as soon as possible.
They banned me for buying a skin in their store. My account was created in Ukraine, but now I live in Italy and made a purchase from Italy because of the war in my country. They considered it a fraud and banned me. They said they were giving me a warning but I still can't log in to my account)))

GGG I'm going to write a complaint against you in the steam for deceiving people. Let's write a Steam complaint against them for cheating. Maybe then they will treat the players who support them with respect.
"
Prometheuzs wrote:
My girlfriend got a mistake ban for third party programs. She didn't use any, and i can confirm that because her pc is right next to mine. Between us she isn't even familiar with pc's enough to download some cheats. I helped her to contact support, they asked for a screenshot, we send them one, and then didn't responce since then. I;m writing this because it has been several days, and now it's her birthday, still no responce. She is very sad she cant play the new league. I understand that your support might be loaded, but it doesn't make it less disappointing. I have bought several support boundels for her on that account so she doesn't want to create a new one. I really hope that we will get in touch with the support and figure everything out. Her account name is satoSV.

Does your girlfriend's PC have a video card? I'm noticing that there are a lot of bans happening; I even had a permanent ban on my account and they still haven't explained the reason to me, they just said that I violated some rule. I'm starting to suspect that some video card software may be causing a problem. My card is an rx 6600 xt.. I heard that a feature of it, if it is active, is caught by Valorant's anti cheat.. maybe something similar is happening here. Just a hypothesis, as many accounts seem to be being banned with no apparent explanation.
"
caiochc93 wrote:
"
Prometheuzs wrote:

Does your girlfriend's PC have a video card? I'm noticing that there are a lot of bans happening; I even had a permanent ban on my account and they still haven't explained the reason to me, they just said that I violated some rule. I'm starting to suspect that some video card software may be causing a problem. My card is an rx 6600 xt.. I heard that a feature of it, if it is active, is caught by Valorant's anti cheat.. maybe something similar is happening here. Just a hypothesis, as many accounts seem to be being banned with no apparent explanation.

Now when i think about, she may had a problem with vanguard as well. Her pc does have a rtx 3060
RTX 3060 here as well, been banned for 48 hours with no update from customer service...pretty frustrating.

"
caiochc93 wrote:
"
Prometheuzs wrote:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info