Power Siphon of the Archmage doesn't have the lightning tag

Power Siphon of the Archmage doesn't have the lightning tag when it converts mana into base lighting damage and thus should be a lightining skill
Last bumped on May 1, 2024, 7:40:14 AM
I also noticed this. This skill should have a lightning tag, right?
shouldn't it also have the arcane tag(dunno if it matters for anything... but all the other based off mana skills/supports are arcane tagged)
I agree, Power Siphon of the Archmage should get both tags Lightning and Arcane.
Indeed, it should be an Arcane skill as well.
It seems gem tag is programming beta stage right now

the mirror arrow trans-gem has the prismatic gem tag

But Power Siphon of the Archmage does not have lightning damage gem tag

Raining Zombie does not have AOE tag either
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Power Siphon of the Archmage got its Critical tag replaced with a Lightning tag in 3.24. The transfigured version has no crit related stats, so it makes sense.

But what about an Arcane tag? New Kinetic Blast of Clustering lacks it as well. To find out why, I went through all arcane-tagged gems, and it appears that only spells and spell related supports can have it. So we shouldn't expect an attack to get this tag then.
"
MonaHuna wrote:
Power Siphon of the Archmage got its Critical tag replaced with a Lightning tag in 3.24. The transfigured version has no crit related stats, so it makes sense.

But what about an Arcane tag? New Kinetic Blast of Clustering lacks it as well. To find out why, I went through all arcane-tagged gems, and it appears that only spells and spell related supports can have it. So we shouldn't expect an attack to get this tag then.

open a new thread as you are naming a new gem and new bug

While Power Siphon of the Archmage's gem tag has been ninja fixed in 3.24
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info