Earthshatter of fragility lasts longer than its stated duration?

So I started using this skill and it felt like it took too long to explode but I thought to myself maybe I'm just used to EQs 1 second duration.

So I did some testing with a character that has .79 attack time, meaning after the first hit I shouldn't be able to get both a second AND third hit off because .79x2 is 1.58 seconds, but I can not only get 3 hits off before an explosion but I can ALMOST get a fourth hit off as well. I also went even further and added movement in between every single attack and I could STILL get 3 attacks off before the explosion.

I then specced into Call to arms and used enduring cry, which has a 2 second duration, as I landed my first attack and the buff wore off as the pillars exploded.

Is the duration incorrect or does it have to do with the fissure travel time?
Last bumped on Apr 11, 2024, 12:08:53 PM
Similar issue:

Using Earthshatter of Fragility with some reduced and less duration, getting my tooltip duration from 1.5s to 1.01s.
Yet pillars take about 2s to explode.

Not only does it seem as duration modifiers do not affect the pillars lifetime, but also the base time is higher than expected.

Edit: After further reducing the tooltip to 0.46s the time to explosion went down to around 1s. Might be a bugged interaction with either less or reduced duration, since i got both.
Last edited by Brohl on Dec 12, 2023, 7:34:25 AM
Thanks for your report, we're looking into this.
Bump for visibility - still not working correctly.
Was going crazy for last 2 days wondering why my calculated attack speed for full spikes duration (0,3 sec with "perfect" Warped Timepiece amulet) is not working correctly - too much attack speed, when less duration wasnt working correctly and my spikes werent popping off.
Hi,

This is still not fixed 24/01.

Please update this would be an awesome skill if it would work as intended.

Thank you.
Was this issue ever fixed or clarified? It was on the list of Known Issues for a while, but I can't recall seeing anything about a fix?

Bumping , was thinking about starting this but if its bugged its kind of a bummer
There is still time

Surely a hero will save us and find the mysterious duration increase

Prayge for a 1/2 multiplier added and then to slam the day away

Don't leave me to overdose on Hopeium TM
Still waiting for a fix for this. I need a hero.
Please fix this. Did full testing on this and duration calculation and the base duration is 3 seconds in actuality where the skill says 1.5 seconds. It should be a super easy fix to change it 1.5 seconds....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info