Insanely slow download

Title, IK there were many similar post earlier, just to remind that it's not fixed, even if there are less post about it.
Last bumped on Dec 8, 2023, 6:44:27 PM
Little update : So download went well for ~20min, and now that the crash fix went up, it's back to where it was : 200kb/s -> 0kb/s for 5-10 sec -> 10mb/s for 2 sec -> 200kb/s etc etc.

So it looks like that patching servers just can't hold that many ppl downloading, it will prob be fixed again once everyone have downloaded the crashing fix. So if you guys like me have to finish the fresh install, just chill or download tomorrow.
Thanks for posting this. Usually it's lightning fast now I'm constant stuck at 0B/s and I've been going crazy figuring out what's wrong on my end.
Same here, what I did was use the torrent file instead. Still have to download a 1 gig through the patcher though.
Yep got off work late, 12min into the 1g download and not even at 10% Ridiculous, I have played POE since BETA and never had a patch issue like this...
hours trying to download the path and still on 0B/s
Has anyone figured a work around? I started it hours ago. it crashed. I had to uninstall completely and start over again. Downloading on macOS
I just threw in the towel and downloaded it on steam, took about 5 minutes on there.
Yep he's right, on steam it's full speed. Still got it in 1hour, but since we are waiting for a fix since 5 hours, i'd bet it will be faster this way.
i am downloading but it is very bad ... 0kb/s and 100 MB/s ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info