Build Suggestion

Hi guys, I haven't posted before so please excuse me if i am breaking any rules.

I am new to the game and thought it would be a good idea to play Ruthless league first, i also did a dumb thing and listened to a steam review that suggested to play the game blind without any build guides or videos.

I am running a Shrapnel Ballista setup to do most of my damage, so i searched a ballista related build, I can't seem to find one that would not require me to refund most of the spent skills.

Is there anyway i can salvage this or should i restart?

Thanks in advance, your help is much appreciated.
Last bumped on Dec 7, 2023, 9:35:14 PM
"
Hi guys, I haven't posted before so please excuse me if i am breaking any rules.

I am new to the game and thought it would be a good idea to play Ruthless league first, i also did a dumb thing and listened to a steam review that suggested to play the game blind without any build guides or videos.

I am running a Shrapnel Ballista setup to do most of my damage, so i searched a ballista related build, I can't seem to find one that would not require me to refund most of the spent skills.

Is there anyway i can salvage this or should i restart?

Thanks in advance, your help is much appreciated.

1. Welcome to the mad world of Wraeclast :)

2. As a new player, you will find that there is an awful lot to learn about this game. First builds usually fail. Badly. Do not give up :)

3. Ruthless mode is not a new player-friendly mode, as a lot is stripped out of the main game in Ruthless. Best to start off in "normal" PoE.

4. A new league is starting in under 24 hours, so I would suggest starting a new character from scratch in the Affliction league. Do NOT select SSF, Hardcore or Ruthless modes on the character selection screen.

5. Have a look through the Builds section of the forum to get an idea of how to build your character. What type of character do you want to play?

6. Ask questions here, there are a lot of folk who will gladly help out :)

Enough of the bullet points. Have fun and don't get put off by the odd mistake, we've all done it.

😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
"
1. Welcome to the mad world of Wraeclast :)

2. As a new player, you will find that there is an awful lot to learn about this game. First builds usually fail. Badly. Do not give up :)

3. Ruthless mode is not a new player-friendly mode, as a lot is stripped out of the main game in Ruthless. Best to start off in "normal" PoE.

4. A new league is starting in under 24 hours, so I would suggest starting a new character from scratch in the Affliction league. Do NOT select SSF, Hardcore or Ruthless modes on the character selection screen.

5. Have a look through the Builds section of the forum to get an idea of how to build your character. What type of character do you want to play?

6. Ask questions here, there are a lot of folk who will gladly help out :)

Enough of the bullet points. Have fun and don't get put off by the odd mistake, we've all done it.

Wow, Thank you, you are to kind . i guess i will restart. Thanks again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info