Ref # 4139902506

Hello,
I recently switched some of my atlas passives around (over 12 hours ago) and have ran quite a few maps since then. I have "Secular Focus" selected on my atlas passive tree (No chance for rituals to appear in maps) and this map I'm running right now (Tier 16 Strand) has 4 ritual altars in the map.. what is up with that!?
Last bumped on Dec 1, 2023, 7:13:01 AM
The very next map I ran, once again a Strand map - there's a mirror of delirium at the start of the map. I have Ominous Silence selected on my atlas passive tree (No chance for a mirror of delirium to appear in your maps)
"
Stewie 240 wrote:
Hello,
I recently switched some of my atlas passives around (over 12 hours ago) and have ran quite a few maps since then. I have "Secular Focus" selected on my atlas passive tree (No chance for rituals to appear in maps) and this map I'm running right now (Tier 16 Strand) has 4 ritual altars in the map.. what is up with that!?

Kirac mission is not affected by your atlas passive
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
It's not a kirac mission. This is me putting my map in the map device and going.
So post your full atlas tree.........
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info