Serious sorting exploit by listing an item for two currencies, but having one unfulfillable

Trade settings are default. I go to bulk trade and select gilded bestiary scarabs only.

This listing for chaos is sorted drastically incorrectly. If you change the setting "Can fulfill trade" from Yes to Any, it will show you what's happening.

They have two listings. The bad listing is being grouped together with the fair listing, but because they don't have enough scarabs to fulfill the fair listing, the fair listing is hidden, and the bad listing remains sorted in the fair listing's place.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/rollyroly This extremely successful user has dozens of listings for both chaos and divines.

To reproduce the sorting bug, find a listing which they can't fulfill if the buyer uses divines, but can fulfill if the buyer uses chaos. Then search for that item in bulk trade as normal, without selecting the currencies you're willing to trade for. Use a fresh browser trade tab so that "Can fulfill trade" setting is default.

If there's a problem with this user's listings, I can do some exploitative listings in the game myself (one's that won't show up too high on the trade site) if staff permits it.
Last edited by hererr on Nov 24, 2023, 1:38:07 AM
Last bumped on Nov 24, 2023, 12:08:07 PM
i do this with oils (like 1=88 and 3=250)

sometimes i am short of oils but after few maps you have enough

you really think i change my listing system every other map lol
d:-D*
"
PyleWarlord wrote:
i do this with oils (like 1=88 and 3=250)

sometimes i am short of oils but after few maps you have enough

you really think i change my listing system every other map lol

I don’t expect you to. This is the forum for reporting bugs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info