PS4 Lag and FPS issues

Alright, I have tried to find a tread related to this that has a soltuion - so I'm just going to make a new one and ask.

I am trying to play on a PS4, I have a great connection, high speeds, but for some reason when I play this game and a bunch of monsters appear on the game - which is constantly late game, my FPS drops to unplayable ranges. So delayed that I can't use flasks, my buttons dont respond, and I usually just die and lose my lovely 10% XP. Is this a known issue no one cares about? I finally am in late game and am honestly regretting spending any money on this game. Had I known this would be an issue I would have never picked the game up.

Is there ANYTHING I can do to improve the performance of the game? Can I transfer my account to PC?
Last bumped on Nov 26, 2023, 5:01:36 AM
Alright I understand I can't move my account, characters or anything to pc. Is there any suggestion on what I can do to improve my ps4 performance so that things such as map breaches are playable? Everyone I know that uses a ps4 is encountering the same issue. Incredibly low FPS/or lag when large amounts of monsters are on the screen at the same time.

So that you do not have lag and performance problems, uninstall the game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info