Account banned for no reason :(

A few days ago my account got banned for "Breaching Terms of Use" .... I have been playing POE since 2016, I have more than 1500 hours played and spent hundreds of dollars on packs for supporting the developers. I have never ever used any third party software besides awakened poe trade, never tried to cheat in any possible way and I was never toxic to the community yet I got banned and after contacting the support team and offered all the information they asked for they never replayed back !
Also as a side twist almost 3 months ago I bought a supporter pack that included a t-shirt but I have never received it and after contacting the support team they always tell me they have no status for the shipping order yet so now I asked for a refund for not receiving the shirt and also for not being able to use the pack content nor spend the coins because my account got banned and this is what they replied to me : "I'm afraid we aren't able to make any changes to an account that has been banned for breaching the Terms of Use, including making any refunds for purchases made on the account. I'm sorry if this is not the outcome you were hoping for."

Banned account name: Elvensleep

Well I guess this is goodbye, the time playing this game was wonderful and I wish for the community all the best in the world !
Last edited by Elvensleep1 on Nov 4, 2023, 8:09:57 AM
Last bumped on May 19, 2024, 7:30:01 AM
Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm afraid we're unable to discuss account related issues via the forums, rest assured however if you've already sent us an email at support@grindinggear.com one of our team will respond to you as soon as possible.
Guess what? 10 months later they delivered my T-shirt :) Thx GGG I will wear it proudly :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info