Two odd Playstation bugs I'm experiencing (PS5)

These issues are ongoing and can be reproduced on-demand:

1) Every time I exit/reload a map for any reason, my entire map is blanked and I have to "re-explore" it. I know you can force a new map instance by holding a button when entering portals but I am not doing that. This issue persists after restarting the game and rebooting the Playstation. I've had some PC players say that this happens when the system is low on memory but PS5 shouldn't have this issue.

2) My custom loot filters simply do not work anymore. I tried creating a new one and got the same result. It just dumps everything on the ground (nothing hidden) no matter what I do. Only the canned presets (strict, very strict etc) work. This is odd since I used "very strict" as the base for my filter but when activated, the base "very strict" rules don't even apply.

Any help anyone could offer would be greatly appreciated.
Last bumped on Oct 13, 2023, 6:03:44 PM
Perhaps there is a better solution to this, but all I can say is to repeat what I've read from others with the same issue. They said that the only thing that worked was to re-install the game. Maybe some files have been corrupted or something, I don't know, but it's worth a shot, especially if you have a fast line so it doesn't take a day to redownload the game.
Reinstalling cleared both problems. Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info