Stuttering since last patch

Since the last patch, I have constant stuttering in nearly every area. This is different from the usual latency problems (e.g., slow-loading textures, screen freezes, etc.); I can wait those out at the beginning of a map and eventually get something playable. This stuttering, however, does not go away and is not playable. Basically, every second or two, the game freezes (usually for a half second or so, sometimes longer), producing a constant visual/control stutter. This happens standing still in the hideout and in maps. Obviously, there is no way to effectively control the character (aim, dodge, etc.) under these conditions. Once in a while, maybe 1 in 5 maps, the area will randomly load normally and the stutter will be gone.

I tried changing servers, but this had no effect. I play on xbox, series s, so there are no real performance options to play around with. I’m just stuck with a late-league character that I barely finished pouring all of my currency into and now I have no way to play it or finish it.

Will there be fixes? I don’t know. A sad way to end a league.
Last bumped on Oct 16, 2023, 2:01:45 PM
Still stuttering horribly. Can someone respond letting us at least know you are looking into it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info