Either Phantom or Mastery reflected damage not working or both?

I have allocated Elemental mastery 60% reduced Elemental Damage taken
and Phantom Soul of Yugul. You and your minions take 50 reduced reflected damage

In total this should be 110% = Immune to elemental damage?, or am I missing something?, I was sure this was working before last update but now I have done 2 maps with reflected elemental damage and I take lot of damage when I hit monsters, not all strangly, but many of them, I guess it depends on theit lives?
It atleast makes me dead in big packs like blight, Legion and expedition encounters.....
Is therer any way you can check this up?
There is no stats ingame to check this up I assume/cant find.... (I play on ps5)
- Best regards
Last bumped on Oct 3, 2023, 2:41:08 PM
Just to add, I do also do some Physical damage, and some of it is converted to cold damage. It might be here the bug occure aswell and reflect the converted damage?
I think I might found the "bug" source, I think it happend after I added the Manaforged Arrow Support setup, But Should not 110% reduced reflected elemental damage work with this aswell? I cant reproduce this right now as I changed to use Awakened elemental damage with attcks support instead as the attacks cant be reflected at lvl 5 then, but I have to disable manaforge support on reflected maps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info