TOTA match crashed the game

Yesterday the game crashed during a match. I was winning and was channelling down one of the last totems. Suddenly there was a freeze, and then the game crashed back to the login screen. I sent in a /bug report, but don't recall the number. Sorry.

After this, I manually closed down the game and logged back in. The match didn't count as lost, and I got the screen about needing to select the same opponent as last time. However, when the game showed the screen where we place units ahead of the match, the sound freaked out and went into a loop, before the game crashed back to login screen again.

Don't think I manually closed it down this time, and logged back in. This time it thankfully went okay. Got through the unit placement screen, and the match itself, and won it. Then the game proceeded as normal.

This is the only time this has happened for me, on a PS5.

There are a lot of lags and units staggering, especially when I'm frozen/stunned from somebody breathing in my general direction while channelling a totem. Then I find myself in an unexpected area of the map when the game "comes to" again. It hasn't crashed tho, so hopefully that won't be something that happens more.
Last bumped on Sep 12, 2023, 12:36:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info