Terrible graphics issues on PS5

Am I the only one having this problem?

Almost all maps (some seem better than others) have weird looking floors, looks like pixels are floating over the floor, seeing tones of bright grey squares and often times it will give a strobe light effect. This is mainly for higher pack size maps. When I was just completing the atlas without really any juice at all it wasn't that noticeable. But if you want your map to have anything in it, it always gets really messed up for me and it's pretty much unplayable.

Seems like some rendering issue or something, it's especially noticeable in harvest. You go into the harvest, all you see is bright blue or grey squares everywhere at first and sometimes it renders in and sometimes it doesn't.

A lot of the mobs in the maps are invisible too, especially the ones that spawn out of the ground.

Is this a me problem? I don't see many people complaining about it. I don't really know how, the PS5 is fine and this was never an issue before this league started.

Is this going to get fixed or what? Are they even aware?
Last bumped on Sep 11, 2023, 11:40:33 PM
I have the same problems and most of my guild comrades have it too....
Yea same for me on ps5. lot of times monster models dont even load so im fighting the invisible stud.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info