Bug ref # 841696046 - Stash tabs keep resetting

Hello,

Every league my stash tabs reset. All the colors, labels, folders, and affinities don’t carry over to the next league from the previous one. I also tried setting them in Standard but that doesn’t seem to help. It’s very time consuming to have to redo all my tab colors, labels, folders, and affinities every league. Pleas help!
Last bumped on Sep 1, 2023, 12:31:27 PM
The expected behavior is that the tab layout only gets propagated to a new league from it's parent league. So SSF Standard tabs will be copied to a new SSF league, Hardcore Standard layout to a new Hardcore league.
It doesn't work the other way around. So if you did that once now in a standard league, you will be good next time a new league of that mode starts.
... is not a troll
"
trollkind1 wrote:
The expected behavior is that the tab layout only gets propagated to a new league from it's parent league. So SSF Standard tabs will be copied to a new SSF league, Hardcore Standard layout to a new Hardcore league.
It doesn't work the other way around. So if you did that once now in a standard league, you will be good next time a new league of that mode starts.

The tabs are resetting themselves even in standard. It's an actual bugg this didn't exist before. If you set your stash tabs in a way it used to stay in the way you set it up. Now it has a mind of it's own

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info