Hidden blade

Hidden blade hasn't changed
Shouldn't I be able to support it with faster attacks now

Also my screen and party members screens glitch upon use
Last bumped on Sep 15, 2023, 7:54:30 PM
will the problem be solved?
"

who said that? Patch notes only said the cooldown is removed .

the gem text only said "support attack skills". So that sometimes it "can" be supported but the mod do nothing

Spoiler

(the real bug is momentum support anyway. Unseen Strike is a trigger skill but the tooltip still make a tick

)

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"

i have the problem that i have heavy screen bug with returning projectile, lesser projektile and greater projektile... now im playing next weaks with screen laggs ?
"
Bertias wrote:
"

i have the problem that i have heavy screen bug with returning projectile, lesser projektile and greater projektile... now im playing next weaks with screen laggs ?

dude....open a new thread if it is "related" to this thread by both using Hidden blade only
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

"

also, suppose you need to post ONE bug in one thread

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info