Map Stash Tab Broken

[PS5] Since the 3.22 patch, the map stash tab is exhibiting incorrect behavior and it has a detrimental effect on gameplay.

In prior leagues, when you would move a map into the tab from the inventory to the stash while the map stash tab was active (with square on PS controller), it would automatically navigate to show that specific map in the tab, so that you could then navigate over and set a price on the item to sell it.

This functionality has broken and is no longer working - when you put a map into the stash the tab does not auto-navigate to the one you just placed.

The consequence of this is that maps are significantly harder to price as every single map (of which players will be dropping many hundreds, potentially thousands for some) takes an extra 3-4 steps of inventory navigation in order to set a price on the item.

As I'm sure you're well aware, inventory management with a controller is EXTREMELY slow, clunky, annoying, and tedious when compared to mouse & keyboard (i.e. how the game's systems were designed to be used), so as result fewer people are selling maps (= setting a specific, market competitive price on each individual one). Also for some reason console players do not have the ability to bulk-price tabs, so that's not an option either.

Please fix this asap! Let me know if I can provide any more details to help.

Thank you!
Last bumped on Oct 30, 2023, 4:42:16 PM
Hé is 100% right, i hope they fix this.

Also stash tab folder is bugged, yout cant create any ATM.

Finally bulk option would be great, many items are à pain to sell without bulk
Same here on Xbox. Stash is set on the conqueror/gardian tab when you open it , previously it was tier one maps if I remember right.
As a band-aid until they fix the issue, why not just not price them immediately?

Surely it would be more efficient to just go through and price all your unpriced maps after every x maps/heists/delve/etc that you do? Not sure if x is 20 or 40 or 100... depends on how you play.

But, since the pricing this has a shortcut for reusing the previous price, it's just set the price once per map or tier or whatever, and then just spam buttons to price the rest of them.

Unless for some reason you charge different prices for different copies of the same map?

EDIT: Also, you could just tab pricing... as long as you only care the trade website, not the trade market.
Last edited by QQPQ on Aug 26, 2023, 11:50:41 AM
"
QQPQ wrote:
As a band-aid until they fix the issue, why not just not price them immediately?

Surely it would be more efficient to just go through and price all your unpriced maps after every x maps/heists/delve/etc that you do? Not sure if x is 20 or 40 or 100... depends on how you play.

But, since the pricing this has a shortcut for reusing the previous price, it's just set the price once per map or tier or whatever, and then just spam buttons to price the rest of them.

Yeah that's slightly better than pricing individually with the bug, but still extremely inconvenient, especially once you have a lot of different maps at each tier.

I guess it's a moot point since it appears to have been fixed. Thanks GGG!

"
QQPQ wrote:
EDIT: Also, you could just tab pricing... as long as you only care the trade website, not the trade market.

Wait... how do you do tab pricing on console?
"
goggles754 wrote:

"
QQPQ wrote:

Wait... how do you do tab pricing on console?

The "old" way, using the name.

So if you name a tab "~price 1 chaos" then every item in that tab will be listed on the trade website for 1 chaos each, with the "exact price" rather than "negotiable" setting.

Unfortunately, these items don't show as priced on the trade market, but they do get listed (w/o price).

Haven't tried price, but with b/o items get liste on the trade market too.
Thanks for your reports, we are looking into this.
I cannot stand how bad the map tab selling system is. If I, for example, have a map I bricked for my character set at 4c in my trade tab, then I have that same map in my map tab set at 6c, someone will spam for 20 of the maps at 4c.

I removed all my maps from trade tab and tried to individually price my maps. I have some nice 8mod that I put at 12c, then some bad quant/rarity maps at 3c, so I get spammed for all the maps in bulk at a 3c price. Some coder was lazy, or there has been an oversite. This makes me not ever to want to sell maps because of the unrelenting spam, and to consider looking at bulk selling places like TFT.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info