Unable to interact with chests, strongboxes using X PS5

As subject.

Currently lvl 31 witch. Working through acts and have been stuck on several strongboxes. X won’t activate. Interactions appear blocked. Triangle for using currency works as expected.

IF i clear my X button in the default skill mapping. X interactions work as intended.

But this is a major PITA to not have a spell on X if I want chests / strongboxes / totems etc to work.
Last bumped on Aug 28, 2023, 11:13:54 AM
Thanks for your report. Do you remember which skill you had bound to X when this happened?
I remember having that problem last league too with a skill on X but sadly can't remember what kind of skill it was. It works fine with most skills.
... is not a troll
"
Adam_GGG wrote:
Thanks for your report. Do you remember which skill you had bound to X when this happened?

I have had the exact same issue with some skills. Don't recall what I had last league, but this league it didn't work with Flesh Offering. Couldn't open doors either, nor strongboxes or chests. I had to run around hitting X until all corpses had been exploded in the area, and all enemies killed, THEN it would work to interact with doors and such. Pretty annoying in the areas leading up to the giant spider boss, cause there are doors everywhere.

Have now changed buttons so that a curse is on X. Means I trigger it often when I don't want to, but at least it works to interact with doors, strongboxes and other similar features (there are probably more I don't remember off the top of my head atm).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info