General visual artifacts and effects pixelated or invisible

Hi, in passing on ps4, this just happened when I started playing post patch, many skill effects in the game are invisible or just wrong. I ran shape and his shaper beam comes out invisible. I play every day and this is far from normal! I just wanted to let you guys know. You do an amazing job and appreciate this wonderful game you've created, but unbreak it if you can! Invisible lasers still hurt. My psn is hotsauceEnema
Last bumped on Aug 29, 2023, 3:13:58 AM
Same issue but on PC. Invisible enemies, invisible skill effects, sometimes the whole arena is not visible and you only see shapes sometimes. Got me killed several times...
Xbox too! It is almost completely unplayable at times. Please fix ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Same for me, some bosses are like sirus wont load just get invisible mazes and beams last phase.
I get that at least the old consoles can#t handle all resources of a busy map with multiple league mechanics in it at the same time but at least for unique boss encounters/arenas the game should make doubly sure that all the resources needed are compiled and loaded before starting the fight.
(Afaik) A lot of years ago when the game was way less busy that happened for every zone but a more dynamic system was implemented for way quicker loading screens. Would be nice if there was an option if you want to wait longer for resources getting ready in the background but then have more reliable and smoother gameplay.
... is not a troll
And I wish they would improve resource loading for small stuff that gets loaded late. Like loot icons on Blight nodes or Legion monsters that forever stay at their 8x8 pixels or whatever tiny size their lowest LoD texture size is.
Also path textures on the delve map. Please make room for those. It used to be that you could fix it by zooming in and out but now it just stays a mess.
... is not a troll
Any response on a fix eta?
on ps5 it also has that error, especially on shyntesis and elder. It is painful to die from invisible particles...
Can confirm multiple issues with textures failing to load. Extremely noticeable in red maps or harvest. I can upload as many clips of different instances if you need. Did not have any of these issues for the past 3 leagues.

Xbox Series X
TrueAchievements - https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Corrison

XboxClips - http://xboxclips.com/corrison
Pc recently got these patch notes
"
Improved renderer to help fix situations where assets were not loading.
Improved client performance for lower-core CPUs.
Fixed a bug where changing Texture Quality sometimes did not properly reload the textures.

So let's hope we get them soon too and it does something for us.
Actually I'm really enjoying being back on console after playing for a few days on my ancient PC. Loading times and performance were way worse even though my PC should have a bit more power than my old PS4 but that's what optimizing for a platform can do if you know what hardware will be there.
... is not a troll

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info