Group icon just spinning

Got this problem on Xbox, when I invite my friend to a group, his name is there, but my name is just a spinning icon which won't allow him to click my name and visit my hideout, I've uninstalled and re-installed the game, restarted my interet but it's still just spinning, anyone know a fix for this?
Last edited by xliquid_biscutx on Aug 15, 2023, 6:29:16 PM
Last bumped on Aug 24, 2023, 11:40:55 PM
"
Got this problem on Xbox, when I invite my friend to a group, his name is there, but my name is just a spinning icon which won't allow him to click my name and visit my hideout, I've uninstalled and re-installed the game, restarted my interet but it's still just spinning, anyone know a fix for this?

Are they in the same league and game mode?
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
Yes, both the same, it's just when we're in a group I can see his icon so I can go to his hideout, but he can't see mine to visit my hideout.
This actually happend to me one league and I wasnt able to play with friends for more than half the League and eventually quit.

It self resolved the by the following league.

Here was my original thread for when this happend.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3187265
It's weird, it loads fine on my other account, my name is there and there's no spinning arrows, but on my main account, it's just nothing but spinning arrows, I can join him and visit his hideout, but he can't visit mine, got no idea how to fix it, as happening last league aswell as this one now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info