Hard crash in cold rivers on xbox

Was trying to do an expedition event in the cold rivers map when my game hard crashed. I reloaded the game, re-entered the map and proceeded to try finishing the map. Upon getting close to the event the game crashed again. On the 3rd attempt I ran the rest of the map avoiding that area and finished the rest including a blight event with no problem. Thinking the problem over with I proceeded to again return to the expedition event only to have the game hard crash before I even got into range to see gwennen on the map. I lost 4 portals to this crashing and luckily I finished the rest of the map but multiple sudden and violent crashes are not normal
Right here and now. PUSH PAST YOUR LIMITS!!!
Last bumped on Aug 10, 2023, 6:35:47 AM
"
TheLotus3947 wrote:
Was trying to do an expedition event in the cold rivers map when my game hard crashed. I reloaded the game, re-entered the map and proceeded to try finishing the map. Upon getting close to the event the game crashed again. On the 3rd attempt I ran the rest of the map avoiding that area and finished the rest including a blight event with no problem. Thinking the problem over with I proceeded to again return to the expedition event only to have the game hard crash before I even got into range to see gwennen on the map. I lost 4 portals to this crashing and luckily I finished the rest of the map but multiple sudden and violent crashes are not normal

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/715
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info