Life Bonus from Mastery not working?

There is 2 life masteries not working very well:

10% more life if you have atleast 6 life masteries allocated
I have 6 but still not working, and I suspect the reason is becouse the 6th are allocated throught Impossible escape (all point in life circle allocated)
Or does it mean you indeed have to take all the 6 masteries aswell inside?

The secound one:
15% increased maximum life if no life modifiers on equipped body Armour.
I think this is stupid when not working with for example body armours like The Brass Dome (Life is actually negative effect on this as you loose strenght bonus to life) and Fleshcrafter, just Minion life convertion...
I see no reason why those should be punished to not be taking adventage of that life mastery?, I guess there is more examples aswell...
Last bumped on Aug 2, 2023, 4:12:26 AM
"
mJ_mSv wrote:
There is 2 life masteries not working very well:

10% more life if you have atleast 6 life masteries allocated
I have 6 but still not working, and I suspect the reason is becouse the 6th are allocated throught Impossible escape (all point in life circle allocated)
Or does it mean you indeed have to take all the 6 masteries aswell inside?

The Masteries are the bonuses you can get from spending an additional point after allocating a Notable on a wheel.

In order to get the benefit of the "6 life masteries" mastery, you need to allocate 6 entire life wheels, with 1 mastery each. The whole list of masteries needs to be checked off.

"
mJ_mSv wrote:

The secound one:
15% increased maximum life if no life modifiers on equipped body Armour.
I think this is stupid when not working with for example body armours like The Brass Dome (Life is actually negative effect on this as you loose strenght bonus to life) and Fleshcrafter, just Minion life convertion...
I see no reason why those should be punished to not be taking adventage of that life mastery?, I guess there is more examples aswell...

This mastery works based on whether or not a particular mod has the "life" tag on it. Since the mods you mention have the "life" tag, they don't work with the mastery.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info