New Patches causing horrible lag

I know there are many treats about this, but the issue is absolutely horrible and makes the game almost unplayable.
Last bumped on Dec 8, 2023, 4:19:35 PM
This is unacceptable, I have -700% to -800% worse fps per resolution, im now forced to play 640x380 instead of 3456x2234 and everything looks so unintelligible it's like flying an airplane with cracked windshield IT'S SOON TIME TO JUMP OFF THE PLANE
ive stopped playing for..3 days now i guess.the player count seemed to have a bit of a bump since its the weekend,but,its going to go downhill from here onward when people realizing the game was unplayable.

my suggestion?
just stop playing.
the league is ending in a few weeks,and i doubt the skeleton crew has enough manpower to resolve the problem that they intentionally did on their own volition.

been enjoying torchlight infinite atm.
what i love about that game is that there is no lag even in a super juiced map and the crafting system are awesome.

if you still want to play though,try to use lowest resolution+vulcan+ adaptive vsync.these makes me gets +4-6 FPS...
Or, you could just keep playing using the settings that you had before, just take it easy and let the shader caches rebuild. Unless you have a potato PC, it will get better. It did for me, I just kept playing. A few bumps on fps drops but now nothing bad.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Yeah the new update engine is a horrible mess, i played for 6hours and testing and the problems persists, crashs, fps dips, microsttuterings alot more than before and etc, this new update engine needs lots of work and optmization or perhaps make a backup and revert to before this mess.

i7 7700K 4.2Ghz
GTX 1080 ROG STRIX 8GB
32GB RAM DDR4
SSD SANSUMG EVO850 250GB
WIN10 PRO
Soul of a Dragon, reincarnation of a Dragon in a human shell.

Always a Dragon in mind and soul.

Dragons Forever.
"
xjjanie wrote:
Or, you could just keep playing using the settings that you had before, just take it easy and let the shader caches rebuild. Unless you have a potato PC, it will get better. It did for me, I just kept playing. A few bumps on fps drops but now nothing bad.
Shaders are already compiled, so the compilation process is not directly related to what a lot of people are experiencing.
"
Three9 wrote:
"
xjjanie wrote:
Shaders are already compiled, so the compilation process is not directly related to what a lot of people are experiencing.

Yes i agree with you, i already loaded all shaders and played for 6hours testint the new update, but lots of freezing, stuttering, crashes, even after 6hours later, this is not a shader load problem, i have some loading problems in the beggining like for 5min in the beggining, but this part already gone no more a problem, the real problem like you said is the update engine that are a mess, not the shader that are loading, i already finished all this load before, but the problems continue.
Soul of a Dragon, reincarnation of a Dragon in a human shell.

Always a Dragon in mind and soul.

Dragons Forever.
Same here. Gonna drop game until it's fixed.

Even Cyberpun 2077 runs MUCH smoother then PoE now.
I am crashing whenever I place a totem and it hits an enemy, what the hell is going on, please fix the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info