POE2 - will you fix trading?

Can you add an auction house or player shops where players can deposit the items to vendor and the currency is deposited in their stash automatically or mailed to them in-game?

Having to contact/meet people to buy items is a terrible experience. Trading is currently my least fun aspect of this game and one of the reasons I don't play much.
Last bumped on Jul 26, 2023, 4:50:38 AM
"
Can you add an auction house or player shops where players can deposit the items to vendor and the currency is deposited in their stash automatically or mailed to them in-game?

Not going to happen as stated since the 2010
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
This is the trade manifesto:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2025870

GGG has confirmed often that it is still current. Don't expect any major changes as PoE 2 will likely not change the game balance so fundamentally that an auction house becomes viable.
"

Having to contact/meet people to buy items is a terrible experience. Trading is currently my least fun aspect of this game and one of the reasons I don't play much.

Mostly this is due "poor" party implementation, it takes so much time to join the group on the console(maybe this is console limitations and devs can't do much about it), on PC it's fast, you finish trade like within 30 seconds ( time to get invite, tp to player, trade).

But yeah, a better implementation that you don't need to visit the player, trade directly could be a better solution, also something that maybe could be used to trade between platforms, without cross-platform party).
Last edited by CaseyRybak on Jul 19, 2023, 10:08:59 AM
What is strange I kinda understand logic behind manifesto and "sticky" trading, but imo there is no point by not making instant buyout for maps, currency, div cards, scarabs etc.

Some small items were not designed to be sticky in trade.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
Last edited by oldwolfsoul on Jul 26, 2023, 4:51:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info