GG Low-Life Aurabot & Wardloop Gear @AndyBee | Majn3r's Shop

Welcome to my shop.
You can contact me @AndyBee in-game and @shvaanio in Discord if I'm not in-game.

MF Academy Discord -->
I invite you to join the 🏹 Magic Find Academy Discord Server.
The MF Academy is a friendly community, covering every aspect of Path of Exile and aiming to empower players by sharing valuable resources:

💎 Farming Strategy Guide in-depth Google Spreadsheet, to learn how to make currency
💎 Magic Find Build Guide, with 3 budgets and handy trade links.
💎 Standard-Economy Loot Filter, developed for Mapping, perfected for Magic Find
💎 Poe.how Profit Calculator, to min-max your gains.
💎 YouTube Video Guides selection of our favourite Content Creators
💎 Software Tools to bring your farming experience to the next level
💎 Party Play channels to have fun with other Discord members
💎 Mirror Service with cheap fees, giving more buying power to players
💎 More useful content from our community!...

The MF Academy was founded in May 2020 and has grown considerably since then. Click the banner above to join the Discord Server!

Some of my items are also included in the MF Academy mirror service thread.
You can check out the MF Academy mirror service thread here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3254599

--------------------------------------------Build showcase:--------------------------------------------

Low-Life Necromancer Aurabot:
Spoiler
Current version I'm playing with:
https://pobb.in/_p8ZgeUiwmqG

Giga fat aurabot, a.k.a. GIGABOT or Budget Aurabot (budget being yes)
Featuring some of the best aurabot items currently available.
Chestplate is too expensive to bother with so I had to mirror it.
I know I know... That's a :widePeepoPussy: attitude, but I'm a broke boi.
There are 2 setups in the PoB, you have to change both tree and amulet.
One is a x5 effect version without Wicked Ward and the other is with Horror Torc.
Passive tree and gear setups are named, so that should be clear enough to understand.

Wardloop:
Spoiler
Current version I'm playing with: https://pobb.in/jl03c_1m5UvF

It is far from optimised, it doesn't have capped resistances and has no defences.
At least it has decent DPS.

--------------------------------------------Important note:---------------------------------------------

How do mirror services work?
1. You trade me your mirror which will be used to create a Mirrored copy of the desired item and the fee we agreed upon before.
2. I will link the item once again, asking for confirmation, to know if you are sure that is the item you want to mirror (in the state it is linked in).
3. I will mirror the item and trade you the Mirrored copy.

-------------------------------------Items available for mirroring:------------------------------------

------------------------------------------Items for Wardloop:------------------------------------------

Helmet

Foe Keep, Runic Crown
Spoiler

Perfectly rolled base (189/189 ward) with 30% quality.
Enchanted with Ice Spear fires an additional Projectile.
(Exquisite) 27% increased Spell Damage and (Exquisite) 6% increased Damage per Power Charge implicits.
Triple T1 Ward prefixes.
T1 natural +60 to Intelligence suffix and double T1 fractured +55 to Dexterity, +55 to Strength suffixes.

I can change implicits upon your request, but you will have to provide your own currency (also to revert the changes back to my original modifiers).

~b/o 1 mir

Fee: 69div (+ 1 mirror to copy the item)
Services done: 0

@AndyBee Hi, I would like to mirror your Foe Keep, Runic Crown (fee: 69div)

Gloves

Cataclysm Hand, Runic Gauntlets
Spoiler

Perfectly rolled base (117/117 ward) with 30% quality.
(Perfect) Inflict Exposure on hit, applying -16% to Cold Resistance and (Exceptional) 30% chance to Unnerve Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit implicits.
Nearly perfect ward prefixes (only missing 2% on Runed/T1 % inc. ward mod).
Fractured temple mod +46% to Cold Resistance/50% increased Damage with Hits against Chilled Enemies with fractured T1 natural +60 to Dexterity as suffixes.
Unveiled 22% increased Global Critical Strike Chance/30% increased Elemental Damage if you've dealt a Critical Strike Recently.

I can change implicits upon your request, but you will have to provide your own currency (also to revert the changes back to my original modifiers).

~b/o 1 mir

Fee: 69div (+ 1 mirror to copy the item)
Services done: 3

@AndyBee Hi, I would like to mirror your Cataclysm Hand, Runic Gauntlets (fee: 69div)

Boots

Bramble March, Runic Sabatons
Spoiler

Perfectly rolled base (117/117 ward) with 30% quality.
(Exquisite) 9% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate and (Exceptional) Drops Brittle Ground while moving, lasting 5 seconds implicits.
T1 flat Ward and T1 %inc. Ward as the first two prefixes.
(Chosen) 30% increased Movement Speed/100% chance to Avoid being Chilled as the last prefix.
Triple T1 fractured suffixes, with perfect rolls - +55 to Str|Dex|Int.

~b/o 1 mir

Fee: free (+ 1 mirror to copy the item)

@AndyBee Hi, I would like to mirror your Bramble March, Runic Sabatons (fee: free)

-------------------------------------------Items for Aurabot:-------------------------------------------

Weapon

Viper Stinger, Maraketh Bow
Spoiler

A crucible base with 30% increased Dexterity, 10% increased Strength and Intelligence and 6% increased all Attributes.
Combination of level enhancing modifiers will make Awakened Enlighten lvl. 5 (same for Awak. Empower) go up to lvl. 8, thus granting at least 8 extra levels to any aura socketed in this bow.
Nearly perfect item, only missing 1% increased minion damage.

~b/o 1 mir

Fee: 200div (+ 1 mirror to copy the item)
Services done: 1

@AndyBee Hi, I would like to mirror your Viper Stinger, Maraketh Bow (fee: 200div)

Quiver

Rune Flight, Light Quiver
Spoiler

Recombined Light Quiver base with T1 natural +60 to Dexterity, T0 fractured +58 to Intelligence and T0 +58 to Strength.
Nearly perfect roll (only 4 flat evasion off top roll).

~b/o 1 mir

Fee: 100div (+ 1 mirror to copy the item)

@AndyBee Hi, I would like to mirror your Rune Flight, Light Quiver (fee: 100div)

Jewellery

Horror Torc, Simplex Amulet
Spoiler

Recombined Simplex Amulet with legacy 12% increased Attributes, 20% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills and +1 to level of all Skill Gems.

I can change the anoint upon your request, but you will have to provide your own currency (also to revert the changes back to my original version).

~b/o 1 mir

@AndyBee Hi, I would like to mirror your Horror Torc, Simplex Amulet (fee: 200div)

Brimstone Band, Helical Ring
Spoiler

Recombined double fracture - delve mod 10% increased Life Reservation Efficiency of Skills with perfectly rolled T1 35% to Chaos Resistance.
T0 +58 to Dexterity and double T1 - +55 to Intelligence, +55 to Strength.

I can change the anoint upon your request, but you will have to provide your own currency (also to revert the changes back to my original version).

~b/o 1 mir

Fee: 100div (+ 1 mirror to copy the item)

@AndyBee Hi, I would like to mirror your Brimstone Band, Helical Ring (fee: 100div)

Rapture Coil, Helical Ring
Spoiler

Recombined double fracture - delve mod 10% increased Life Reservation Efficiency of Skills with perfectly rolled T0 +58 to Intelligence.
Quad attribute suffixes, double T0 - +58 to Dexterity, +58 to Intelligence with double T1 - +55 to Strength, +16 to all Attributes.

~b/o 1 mir

@AndyBee Hi, I would like to mirror your Rapture Coil, Helical Ring (fee: 200div)
Last edited by Majn3r on Jun 17, 2024, 9:19:38 AM
Last bumped on Jun 16, 2024, 9:00:06 AM
---
Last edited by Majn3r on Apr 17, 2024, 5:17:20 AM
---
---
---
Added 2 new Helical rings:

Brimstone Band & Rapture Coil
Last edited by Majn3r on May 19, 2024, 9:25:03 AM
---
I'm eager to announce that Viper Stinger, Rapture Coil and Brimstone Band are now part of the MF Academy mirror service thread.

You can check the MFAcad thread out here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3254599

MF Academy Discord -->
I invite you to join the 🏹 Magic Find Academy Discord Server.

The MF Academy is a friendly community, covering every aspect of Path of Exile and aiming to empower players by sharing valuable resources:

💎 Farming Strategy Guide in-depth Google Spreadsheet, to learn how to make currency
💎 Magic Find Build Guide, with 3 budgets and handy trade links.
💎 Standard-Economy Loot Filter, developed for Mapping, perfected for Magic Find
💎 Poe.how Profit Calculator, to min-max your gains.
💎 YouTube Video Guides selection of our favourite Content Creators
💎 Software Tools to bring your farming experience to the next level
💎 Party Play channels to have fun with other Discord members
💎 Mirror Service with cheap fees, giving more buying power to players
💎 More useful content from our community!...

The MF Academy was founded in May 2020 and has grown considerably since then. Click the banner above to join the Discord Server!

Last edited by Majn3r on May 1, 2024, 1:22:00 PM
---
New addition to the collection:

Horror Torc, a name quite fitting I would say :D
Last edited by Majn3r on May 19, 2024, 9:24:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info