Previously, we featured some art and portfolios of some of our artists at Grinding Gear Games and in today's post we're highlighting the last of them! If you missed them, you can find the first post here and the second post here, otherwise check out this week's featured artists below!

Note: If you're keen to check out the artist's portfolio, just click their name!

Jowie - 2D Artist

Timothy - 2D Artist

Mariya - 2D Artist

Pavel - 2D Artist

Jared - 3D Artist

Kevin - 3D Artist

Yee Foong - 3D Artist

Eugene - 3D Artist

Spoiler
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Looking great, probably a good idea to check out their profiles if you want a sneak peak guys.

Spoiler

from Jowie

Oh wow, looks like Eugene has had a hand in bringing a lot of characters we know to life in the game
Last edited by sumfight on Jun 5, 2023, 9:27:16 PM
hot
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
Great! im looking for the desing of the pale demons hope to see them soon
Awesome
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
We’ll be seeing a new art book at Exilecon? :)
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
Don't care about the art. Give us more engaging gameplay than the crucible mechanic.
That 3D pounamu is awesome.
Jowie has this amazing spear-wielding hyena-centaur illustration and my heart broke when I saw the "Act 2 Monster" tag line. Please let me play that D:
Nice!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info