Unfocused icons

Almost every gaming sessions, one or a few items have an unfocused or fussy look. Kinda like images that haven't fully loaded yet. Maybe it's a buffer problem or something. I've only seen it with 1-tile icons so far, and usually it's with one of the two-stone ring variants, armourer scrap, or things like that. When it happens, it affects all items of that type, so for example all armourer scraps in the game, or all fire+cold two-stone rings in different tabs, inventory and loot. It doesn't fix itself later either. If if happens, it's there for the entire session.
Last bumped on Jun 5, 2023, 9:25:19 AM
just the hardware of the console actually not able to run this game.....even in PC sometimes the dynamic resolution is active
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
just the hardware of the console actually not able to run this game.....even in PC sometimes the dynamic resolution is active

Would think a PS5 would be able to handle the game itself, when it can run Ragnarok and so on just fine. But there is something weird with this one. Sometimes it lags out or outright stops when I'm scrolling through tabs, typically to get back to the Currency tab that I have first in the list. It can stop somewhere for 10 seconds until it loads. And a few times it has soft-crashed it seems. At least I gave up waiting and manually closed the game.

Not exactly on a 56k modem either, with a 100Mbit (wired) line, but clearly there are some issues somewhere.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info