Bulk selling on console

Generally the way to list items in bulk on console is to do this 1/3 chaos.

For example I set my polished metamorph scarabs at 4 or 5c each, I would do 1/5, this however is the inverse way to do it, it should be 5/1. This is so the slider on the bulk trade works correctly. The first way says, pay 1 chaos for 5 polished scarabs. This is where the problem lies and it's tied to the trade board, to set the items correctly we must do 5/1 and not 1/5(most items are listed like this), however if we set them like 5/1, the trade board simply lists your full stack for 5c.

Another issue on console is if we wanted to sell in pairs, 5c for 2 items for example, well if we do 5/2, it does division and rounds down

Maybe there is a solution but looking at how people list for bulk and the interaction with the bulk slider, I doubt it
Last bumped on May 8, 2023, 8:50:46 PM
bulk selling on console doesn't work! GGG did not work in this possibility on the console
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
The bulk item exchange is non functional, and there is no way to list for every currency.

Want to buy chaos with awakened sextants? no way to search for people who want to buy sextants.

GGG really need to focus on console trading, why cant we list entire tabs for the same price? Want to list all your contracts for a certain price.. Enjoy clicking every individual contract.
twitch.tv/pieoden
Last edited by Fourmonsters913 on May 8, 2023, 8:51:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info