People aren't always just trying to ignore you

when you whisper them to buy something off the trade site

the whisper bug prevents you from being able to whisper back or invite to party.

Just thought I'd let you know that not everyone is just being rude and doesn't want to do the trade for you. That is probably the case a lot of the times, but not every time.
Last bumped on May 6, 2023, 8:29:37 PM
I am ignoring them. Sorry, but true.

We got our own kind of marketplace, not the best, but easy one. Choose the Item you want, put the currency in, send.

We are not on fking PC, where we got addins for one click trading, "dnd/busy messages" and so on. We have to go out of the action, to press our "Options"-Button, scroll through the Chat, pick out the person who want the trade, type that we are busy atm cause of a uber fight, with our absolute great display-keyboard... this causes in a death in nearly every case.

Next is the point you are talking about, we got lobby-bugs. Getting kicked out of the grp, cannot rejoin or join a new grp, can't whisper back until killing the game and starting it completly new.

It is not that hard to link those stupid items to the trademarket for GGG. No they are too lazy to do so.
Last edited by Groshok on May 1, 2023, 11:37:25 AM
"
Anton__Chigur wrote:
when you whisper them to buy something off the trade site

the whisper bug prevents you from being able to whisper back or invite to party.

Just thought I'd let you know that not everyone is just being rude and doesn't want to do the trade for you. That is probably the case a lot of the times, but not every time.

Bets part is that your chatlog gets wiped on relog. So if you forget the name you missed a trade.

It is already annoying now but imaging the shitfest once they decide to remove our ingame market.
yes, totally ignoring.

I don't open up the chat so I never see them and turned chat sound effects down to zero so I don't hear the ding that whispers make.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info