cLOUT (ps4) Recruiting noobs and pros

Have been playing 3+ years, while I log over 12+ hours a day easily playing poe. Im seriously looking for atleast 1 person who knows their way around that I can trust to be in charge of guild tabs, selling guild loot, helping new players, recruiting new players. I need a diehard player like myself who is mostly online everyday. My hopes is to eventaully have a guild of like-minded (non toxic, no pun) players to start each league with and build a community within a community. Currently adding more tabs and expanding guild tabs. Its just me at the moment and for what its worth i live in the USA "near the bayou." So if you from the south, are new or experienced pm me ill get you in asap! Happy farming
Last bumped on Aug 2, 2023, 7:01:25 PM
add me please playing everyday!!
Im a super new player. I play SC league only. id be interested in joining a guild if you'd like to have a new player.
New player to Path of Exile, but absolutely loving it so far.....my only regret is not starting sooner.

I'm a mature older player, I do have a family and job but usually get in 4-5 hours daily.

I'm not looking for freebies or handouts, I can happily pave my own way in the game. I'm just looking for other players to chat with and join in the crusades.

Currently a lvl35 Witcher about to finish up Act3.....yup....new, lol.

Ty for your time and hope to hear from you soon..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info