Entering the store today are the Raccoon Pet and Tangled Hideout! Check them out in the videos below, or get yours here!

This newest addition to Wraeclast's selection of furry friends might be the cutest yet! Use the Summon Barrel skill to create a little home for your Raccoon Pet, but be careful not to knock it over!

The eldritch abode of the Eater of Worlds can now be yours with the new Tangled Hideout! While you may be the new master of this domain, the Thrashing Tentacle hideout decorations won't forgive you for ousting the former occupant!

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Neat.

Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Last edited by TwentyFiveEX on Apr 13, 2023, 12:11:35 AM
Was wondering how someone was getting a first to hideout so late in the league, now I know
love the pet
Wow, that raccoon is a very cute pet.
Still waiting for mannequins!
Red panda when?
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Apr 13, 2023, 12:35:19 AM
Still waiting for mannequins
Jumping Cow when?
ZoneTripper
I wish hideouts like these were things you could find in the game (like Summit, Twilight Temple, etc). I always enjoy it when you luck into a hideout reward in a map.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info