Starting a week late kills console

I would much rather experience a semi buggy league launch and start at the same time as pc vs have to wait a week for console launch. It feels horrible as all our surprises and testing are done on pc before we even get a chance to play . And since everyone follows the pc builds by the times items become available on console they become severely overpriced. It’s also hard to follow your favorite streamers since by the time we start some are already on their second build or late game version of the build while we’re just starting. It feels absolutely horrible . Also usually when pc version starts to die and dwindle so does console therefore making console league effectively one week shorter. All of this makes for a very lackluster console experience and it saddens me to see the game have fewer and fewer players each league. If this continues on to Poe 2 you are going to lose out on a ton of potential new Poe console players. With discord now available on both console platforms what better time than to start making it available now!
Last bumped on Apr 11, 2023, 2:54:48 PM
I prefer the delay, hope they don't change it.
I would rather play bug free version of new league. Had too many of them first years on poe console.

I agree, it kinda sucks having them delayed, but its not the end of the world.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
You might think console starting with the new patch is great for console and it really is except for the fact that some of the best items, most new build defining crucible items were made forging rare and unique Items which is no longer possible . Those on pc who got the items now have insane items on only few days of the league. It’s no different than the D4 4 days early start . 100 million dps build in day 3/4 yet we get wrecked
So we will start with scam free version of poe?

Sign me up.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
I usually dont mid the delay except times like this when PC was able to start and use the Easter holidays while we start during the week to screw over players with jobs.
Everyone knows it is important to be fast in the first few days.
They cant patch over the weekend, so if there is a gamebreaking bug the game would be screwed until after, which isnt good for anyone. The delay is annoying, but worth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info