Gem tab/inventory glitchy

Purchased gem tag on console is glitchy most of the time and hard to navigate.

-If we navigate "cursor" on gem, it's description gets on top of navigated gem most of the time. (Sometimes its description is shown on the left side of the screen - all good). Its really hard to navigate through gems when you cant see which gem is targeted at that moment.

Put all gem descriptions on the left of the screen or give us option to hide it.

-If we pick gem(triangle) from top part of gem tab, we cant move to our inventory(by moving left analog to the left). We can move it if we pick it from bottom part of gem tab or by navigating it to the bottom part of the tab. Take item(square) works fine.

Another bug:

-If we open Skills or Character menius we cant move items using Right analog left or right. (We can do this while in inventory meniu)

Skill/Character/Inventory menius are opened with Touchpad. Just wanted to clarify it.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
Last edited by oldwolfsoul on Apr 3, 2023, 10:36:18 AM
Last bumped on Jul 26, 2023, 10:58:33 AM
Just to complement... Some gems have too much in the description when Vaal, for example: Vaal Molten Shell. It is impossible to see all the main information of the item, such as: gem level, attributes, tags, etc.
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
It is so hard to scroll through the Gem tab.
I want to revive this topic/bug before 3.22
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
+1 Some fixes on gems would be appericated!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info