Haunted Remains (Delve node) cannot be finished.

Bug report reference number 3098032563

As per title, Haunted Remains (contains abyss items) encounter in delve sometimes (not always but very commonly) is still bugged and cannot be finished.

I have a feeling the issue is more common the deeper you are, but obviously I am biased on this one and sample size is too small, as I avoid the encounter when possible, due to the above mentioned bug.

On player side, I have tried and tested several obvious(and not so much) conditions that could weirdly cause it, but nothing I could identify as a reason for the issue.

Encounter itself is rare enough and only spawns in single biome, so players can dodge it at will, most of the time, but it can still lead to very frustrating situations(blocked boss, rare fossil or the only reasonable path deeper down).

Even simply disabling it from appearing would be enough of a band aid fix for the time being.

Last bumped on May 9, 2024, 2:43:03 PM
I usually avoid abyss nodes, so I had a few on my delve map. I ran 4 Haunted Remains nodes quick to see if I could get it to recreate. Depths 298, 380, 389, 392. All 4 completed ok for me. (could be depth related then, since I'm not running nearly as deep...).
Looks like it is depth related, maybe has something to do with monsters hp/heal numbers overflowing. Ty for your info.

Still very sad that issue is well known for several leagues and still exists.
Encountered this today myself at 1667 depth. Tried the node twice, staying for around 10 minutes both times. First time having this issue.
Also just happened for me at Depth 1331.
Abyss node depth 1501 endlessly spawned mobs for 15 minutes.
Still happening at depth 1,636
Got one at 1609. 20+ mins and no end in sight.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info