Could use a stash tab for atlas items

TLDR: Make a stash tab for scouting reports, memories, and sextant mods stored in compasses.

I never really got heavy into maps in the previous 3 years of playing PoE; I'd always get to about level 90 and then start focusing on Delve, Logbooks, etc. But I'm doing a lot of maps this league and was surprised by how quickly I started to fill a random tab with atlas-related "stuff". The scouting reports are at least stackable, and the compasses are until you use them, but memories just lard things up and so do compasses after you store a sextant mod.

It would be great if there was a stash tab for atlas stuff similar to the one for Metamorph. You could have dedicated slots for each type of scouting report and memory, plus unused surveyor's compasses up top. Then the bottom half could just be random grid storage for compasses with a mod stored in them. Plus long run it would make sense to put slots in it for both types of sextant, which would let you free up two dedicated storage slots in the basic currency stash tab.

Last edited by FelixTheHelix l on Mar 18, 2023, 1:40:33 PM
Last bumped on Mar 17, 2023, 3:21:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info