Narrative text and Voices

I have two questions about the narrative voices in play. The first is, why does the narration break off at the end of the narrative text and it's not over? the voice-acting is so excellent, I find it disappointing not to hear them until the end.

My second point is, after all the audio masterpieces from the last leagues, why is the voice acting of the lady inside the Sanctum so monotonous and emotionless? I mean, I almost sleepy listening to them. Is there any points that I don't understand?

Thank you, and keep up the good work.
Lady Dialla, The Gemling Queen says:

Dominus exiled you, naked and alone, unto the palm of Death. But you would not die, would you?

No, no... you cuddled Death, promised it the world, made it your consort and so generously shared it with all your fleeting friends here is Wraeclast.
Last bumped on Jan 29, 2023, 11:03:38 AM
"
Amyx696 wrote:
... why does the narration break off at the end of the narrative text and it's not over? ...

I think this is a bug. Narration used to sync perfectly with dialog text but at one point I think some how a lot of the dialog text got sped up a little and now a lot of NPCs have the last bit of their dialog cut off unless you scroll up the text while they are talking to you.

You may want to report this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info