Please allow to block people from sending you trade offers!

This please! Getting Ex Trolls all day isn't visionary or fun!
Tell me one good reason why we are not allowed to block blatant trolls who only hope for a miss click to happen?
Last bumped on Dec 29, 2022, 5:38:29 PM
before the ex-div swap people tried the same with div's but very rarely, probably never worked since divines were not ever considered valuable.

now though my brain still registers an ex as valuable and I need to think twice when reviewing an offer. so far only got caught once this league for a 2div item by not paying attention, sucks but I won't make the mistake again until next league.

with them wanting to remove trade we are not likely to get much love on it, why I suggested in another thread an option that would be probably very little work to code, simple text message on trade window "offer does not match asking price"

something that sticks out your brain could attach to so you remember to double check the offer and refuse the ex-div scammers.

GGG is unfortunately not going to ever let us blacklist users or do anything about the price manipulator/fixers. In the same vein, I'd love to see them delist a users items for a 4h window if they refused too many offers in a row that the offer was equal to the ask price. Trying to buy fracturing shards been a nightmare, one guy has more than half the inventory bought up, prices at 10c he never intends to sell. You can tell when he's offline because the inventory goes down by half, then the rest of the offers are actual legit!

I would very much like for GGG to add this feature to the trade market... but I doubt they will, since they've said they intend to get rid of it.

Just in case you don't know, if you block someone through in-game chat, they can't make offers on your stuff.

So, if you can figure out who is making the offers, you can block them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info