Dirty pool

I just started playing POE 2 weeks ago, at first I was enjoying it but now that I have gotten deeper in the end game I'm feeling rather discouraged mostly due to the monetization in the game. Till a few days ago I was ready to spend some on this game then as my inventory's filled up, I found out you "have to" buy premium tabs to sell, and how they make and keep making more and more stuff you have to store. So now I'm not sure I want to spend money on this. Feeling forced to spend to do basic things is pretty disgusting. Nothing I hate more than company's manipulating people out of their money, this is a good game hate to see it tainted by unethical business practices.
Last bumped on Dec 21, 2022, 1:35:26 AM
So, you hate every free to play game ever?

PoE has some of the least intrusive and least P2W business models of any free to play game.

If you spend about $20, you'll have enough tabs that you can comfortably play as a "casual".

If you're not a casual, you probably want/need to spend $40-$50. Which is still cheaper than a brand new AAA title.

Also, because people complain like this:

"
how they make and keep making more and more stuff you have to store

Every league that has "league items" gives you a FREE locker to store stuff in.

For example, the Heist Locker, Expedition Locker, and Relic Locker.

If you still don't want to spend money on the game, then be happy you got 2 weeks of playing a very fun game completely for free, and move on.

There are lots of other games out there.
stop hoarding useless things and you can use those 4 start tabs and play for free or spend $20 bucks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info