Console trading

Hey fellow console players i have a question. I was thinking about playing this upcomming league again since its looking quite nice but after a little closer look i was reminded that they want to make trading even worse by removing the in game trade market. I skipped last league so i dont know if they already did that so here is my question. Did they remove it already or is anyone knowing if they actually going to take it away this league? Because lets be honest if they do its either ssf or dont play. Anyone got the info?
Last bumped on Dec 12, 2022, 12:38:33 PM
There is no offisial news on it yet, so hopefully no more changes. The trade board are ingame currentky atleast!
Despite no official news, I hold the opposite expectation of the previous reply.

GGG signaled that the trade board would be going away at some point.

There have been ZERO official responses on any of the tons of threads about the trade board ever since they made that announcement.

Historically, GGG almost never says anything about Console changes prior to launch day, when we get the console-specific patch notes.

I assume it's gone.

One way or the other, we'll find out on Wednesday.
GGG is very respectful and mindful company, they would never do anything bad on purpose to anyone, expecially its playerbase. Even you.

You didnt like loot last league? BOOM! They buffed it!
You didnt like bugs? FIXED!
Poe is too loud? No sound for everyone!

Ask and you shall receive.

"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
Last edited by oldwolfsoul on Dec 12, 2022, 11:54:21 AM
"
oldwolfsoul wrote:

Poe is too loud? No sound for everyone!

I actually LOL'd at this.
Last edited by QQPQ on Dec 12, 2022, 12:38:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info