RECRUITING: The >JUICE< Bar - NA/EU - Softcore Trade League / Private Leagues (Maybe Ruthless?)

The Juice Bar is an ongoing joke in our discord because we enjoy making JUICED maps that are impossible to run; of course we then stubbornly die on them and blame whoever made the map to begin with for the difficultly while laughing and enjoying POE.

Ages range from late 20s to early 40s, and it's a small group/guild, ~10 of us. We're looking to pickup a few more members who are active in Discord and looking to chat while they play POE late in the league or other games while we wait for 3.20.

We're a mix of players knowledge-wise, we discuss builds, push content and play hard at league start but then slow down but play till league end. We're not a group of league-firsters or racers but a couple of us play straight to maps on day one, a couple of us more casually. It's a good mix.

We have a guild hideout, shared guild stash, shared guild map stash with a take one/leave one policy for expanding our atlases and generally help each other out, trade currency internally and hang in small groups in various discord channels.

Eventually we host private leagues; we just completed the White Knight Challenge League (HC Trade; No Magic/Rare Drops, not allowed to equip uniques) and we're discussing another private league before 3.20 but we also have a few people interested in the 3.19 Ruthless Alpha (if we can get in).

We're looking for some additional members for the remainder of 3.19. Any range of knowledge for POE is acceptable - we'll take total noobies but here are our two requirements:
1. Willing to learn/contribute and not just ask guild mates for help non-stop, more than casual interest in learning the game and systems.
2. You have Discord etiquette and general manners, no slurs/hate of any kind are tolerated.

DM me if you're interested.
Last bumped on Oct 26, 2022, 12:32:12 PM
Been playin for a long while, and have what some would call a "veteran's" knowledge base, however, i love helping people learn about and or improve their game. also, i play pretty lax, however, i definitely play more than the avg joe. So, not hardcore playing going SUPER hard, but i go kinda hard.

IGN - JohnsonDidIt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info