MLG Recruiting (Calling all players in permanent league HC & HCSSF)

Hello everyone. MLG is recruiting.

We are a small, niche guild in that our members do not play leagues, and have characters in perma hc and hcssf over level 80.

We do not put on airs about ourselves or belittle others. We are on the same team and share gear, currency and knowledge with each other without strings attached. Our members are familiar with most aspects of the game and love to help others reach similar proficiency with POE.

We are friendly, helpful, and good at what we do. If we get knocked down, we come back with a stronger build based on what we've learned.

The Ideal Member:

- Has the capability to stay alive in maps (t1-t16)
- Respects others and abides by common social etiquette
- Already plays or is willing to play (and party up) HC
- Already plays on or is willing to play on US Cali server most evenings Pacific Standard Time
- Speaks English

We are also recruiting players already familiar with the game who are willing to give their best shot starting HC for the first time. Join the HC POE experience. We will not leave you behind.

I have played over 40 builds across the entire board to level 80-97 in HCSSF over the years and am qualified to help you build a realistic, viable HC character without the nonsense found in many online guides.

Feel free to add me in-game (Jester) or respond to this post if this sounds like a guild for you.

Last bumped on Nov 1, 2022, 4:24:57 AM
Yo, do you guys have a discord??? I cannot join the guild but i would love to have more people to hang/talk/play POE with!! I have put over 1500 hours in since i started in feb 2022 and only played HC. I can do boss carrys in HC for people and stuff, let me know!
Hi Jrad! Yes we have a discord.

Unfortunate that you are already committed to another guild, but we can certainly party up. I have friends doing wave 30 simulacrums all the time trying to reach lvl 100, DPS spots are always open.

We should talk more. Send a friend invite to Jester in-game.
Hello

I am glad to be apart of this guild. The guild owner is very knowledgeable
and is helping me build my kinetic blast build as we speak. It is fun to make hardcore characters and also play on standard too if I feel like it.

Hope more people join this awesome guild.

-MLG-
Today is going to be a great day!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bump .....
Today is going to be a great day!
Last edited by arthur1u2 on Nov 1, 2022, 4:27:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info