[3.19] THE WAY TO GAIN ALL YOUR CHARGES JUST PRESSING ONE BUTTON.

Hello,

I don't know if I've discovered a bug, or if it's just a game mechanic, but there's something funny about the new version of Ralakesh Impacence boots interact with Malachai's Loop and items that give you +1 power charge.

As you know Ralakesh Impacence when we are not moving, it gives us a maximum amount of charges, but if we move we lose them. Well, I don't know how or why, but when we have Storm Prision, Malachai's Loop and The Ayrlardex amulet equipped, and we swap pressing x, having the same weapon set up as secondary weapons ( another Storm Prision and Malachai's Loop), and having Ralakesh Impacence equipped but with a skill gem that we can't use, we don't lose maximum charges even while we are moving!

That means we can recharge all our charges just by pressing x ( without having to stop), which is very useful for playing discharge!

Very nice, but we can't run, because we dont really wear boots.

I'm not going to play this league anymore because I don't like it, and my pc is a toaster and I don't have time to play, but if someone likes discharge I suggest testing this strange interaction with other classes like the assassin or the slayer (using band of the brotherhood).

I tested this in chieftain ascendancy and works nice.

Anyway this is not a build for high maps, I think.
Last edited by failplayer on Oct 15, 2022, 6:20:57 PM
Last bumped on Oct 15, 2022, 6:16:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info