Self chill build Frozen problem

Hey everyone,
i have been trying a self chill build with

These are pretty much the core items.
I managed to kind off get it going. But i have a hudge problem with getting frozen.
I cant use a flask because it removes the chill effect and makes me immune to chill for the duration of the flask.
I am not sure if i am able to use jewels with the corruption that has " (20–25)% chance to Avoid being Chilled
(20–25)% chance to Avoid being Frozen elemental cold ailment"
Because it might removes the chance to get chilled more often. And even if it would not, it still is not the best option because i would have to remove alot of important jewels like hothead and forbidden flame/flesh.

:edit: I couldnt find anything about self chill builds and getting frozen in the Beserk forum
Any ideas ?

best regards
Eyce
Last edited by Eyce on Sep 27, 2022, 12:59:16 PM
Last bumped on Oct 3, 2022, 8:21:55 AM
The solution comes from the pantheon. You'll need to snag a divine vessel and use it on the Cold River map. Killing the boss (twin sisters) will unlock the Ara, Sister of Light buff on the Brine King pantheon. This allows you to be chilled but never frozen. Make sure you never use a divine vessel to capture Merveil the Returned or you will brick your build.
"
The solution comes from the pantheon. You'll need to snag a divine vessel and use it on the Cold River map. Killing the boss (twin sisters) will unlock the Ara, Sister of Light buff on the Brine King pantheon. This allows you to be chilled but never frozen. Make sure you never use a divine vessel to capture Merveil the Returned or you will brick your build.

Thanks alot for the recommendation.
I have thought about that already, and i think that is pretty much the best idea so far. But i kinda need the physical damage reduction from the Soul of Lunaris pantheon to reduce the hits i get.

I still think that the pantheon is the best idea and i have to find other ways to reduce the phys damage i take further.
best regards
Another option is Arctic Armour which has built in freeze immunity.
You can also craft "Cannot be Frozen" prefix on boots without reducing chill effect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info