OMG Pillars of Arun on Xbox

Are you even testning the Maps on console? What the hell this Map is fucking stupid. Do you know how this works on Xbox? You know you dont have a mouse to use? You have to use flame dash 200 million times to jump to a pillar. You have to THINK and TEST the game.

The game is also laggy and thats just crazy. Ok on PC if you do crazy modifiers and you have a shitty computer but i have Xbox series X. Game is made for it. And you die because of lag. Make the game playable for us. Played this on computer for 10 years but its very very very bad on console.
Last bumped on Feb 19, 2024, 8:29:13 AM
Yeah its bad. Leap slam is really touchy too, but not as bad as the dashes. Most jumps take me a couple tries.
Is it even possible with frost blink? This is insane
I found that for some dash skills it helps to toggle the 'Alternate Behavior' for the skill.

For example, I think that if the toggle is on for Flame Dash, the skill wants to use the maximum distance. But when the next available spot is closer than maximum distance the skill won't work. When the toggle is disabled for Flame Dash the skill will not force max distance so it should be easier to use.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info