Jun unveiled items says "The operation cannot be completed"

This message appears in at least 95% of the items I unveil by Jun. It doesn't seem to matter what level the crafting unveiling level is.

This is bug report number 2,693,364,207 (from my chat)

I did the F8 for a screnshot per the instructions but don't know how to add it here or access it.
Last bumped on Aug 6, 2024, 6:56:33 PM
"
Dustypaws13 wrote:
This message appears in at least 95% of the items I unveil by Jun. It doesn't seem to matter what level the crafting unveiling level is.

This is bug report number 2,693,364,207 (from my chat)

I did the F8 for a screnshot per the instructions but don't know how to add it here or access it.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/715

edit: and GGG support move the thread without leaving any meaningful reply
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Sep 26, 2022, 5:33:18 AM
Thanks for your report.

This is just a generic error when you try to unveil an item that has already been unveiled. Typically this happens due to accidental double press or holding the button down for too long.

Your items should be unaffected by this.
"
Adam_GGG wrote:
Thanks for your report.

This is just a generic error when you try to unveil an item that has already been unveiled. Typically this happens due to accidental double press or holding the button down for too long.

Your items should be unaffected by this.

Adam, while your response is most likely valid, this message is displayed every single time for me on Xbox series x. There is obviously a code issue that should be reviewed on consoles.
I have noticed this as well. Feels similar to the bug with the respawn dialog box where it happened on release of a button.

It is a little off-putting because it feels like you just did something wrong or the game wants a correct input from you even though you did it correctly, because of the flashing red text.
Same here, can not unveil any items so far, tried 20. Always the same err message as mentioned above.

The veil disappears from th item I return I to stash.
Same here as well. When we got the same answer the last time it was noted in a bug report, that it isn’t a double click(happens every single time). It’s a coding issue and quite annoying.

Just another in the long list of issues that need some attention.
PC, Windows. Happens with particular enchantments only and in current league (Settlers). It's not a double click because it always happens on same enchantments. Didn't tested in standard. Recipe doesn't unlock iteself, but item unveils.

EDIT: Apparently enchantment were learned somehow before, without Betrayal mechanics. But in Jun's interface they still appear as unlearned.
Last edited by EllAnteres on Aug 6, 2024, 6:30:22 PM
Interesting that it happens on PC as well. This has been an ongoing part of having a console at this point. I've gotten too used to seeing the messages that its when it doesn't pop up that I know I did something wrong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info