[3.19] CwC Lightning Conduit Build | Inquisitor | Lake of Kalandra | Path of Exile 3.19

Hey guys, CwC Lightning Conduit Inquisitor build is here. Using Mjölner to shock enemies with Shock Nova on hit. You can use any other lightning skill but shock nova has +10 shock effect so it's better for maximum damage.

Self Cast Elementalist version: https://youtu.be/EAsDlypxh9U

Build Cost
- Medium Budget: 20-50 div

Cast Speed: Lightning Conduit's cast time is added to its cooldown if triggered. So we need to get some cast speed to lower the cooldown of the skill. I got 47% inc cast speed and its cooldown is 0.34. I don't know if it's possible to make it lower.

Stun Avoidance: Level 5 Awakened Cast While Channeling
(Avoid Interruption from Stuns While Using Supported Skills)

Accuracy: Accuracy is needed for Mjölner setup.
I got flat accuracy from one ring and using max level precision.

Fortify:
- Melee Hits have #% chance to Fortify mod on Mjölner

Arcane Surge: Watcher's Eye
- Gain Arcane Surge for 4 seconds when you create Consecrated Ground while affected by Zealotry

Shock Effect: Appyling 75% Shock to enemies
+15 to maximum effect of shock, Lightning Mastery
+10 to maximum effect of shock, Shock Nova

Leveling: Leveling gems and trees are in the video.

Leveling Uniques:
- Axiom Perpetuum (2x)
- Tabula Rasa
- Le Heup of All
- Karui Ward
- Praxis
- Seven-League Step
- Goldrim
- Replica Prismweave

PoB: https://pastebin.com/HBmnRRsR

Build Video: https://youtu.be/9g72RAFJefM

Bandits: Kill All

Gear:

Gem Setup:

Cyclone (Divergent) - Lightning Conduit - Cast While Channelling (Awakened) - Increased Critical Damage - Added Lightning Damage (Awakened) - Elemental Focus (Awakened)

The Devouring Diadem:
Determination - Wrath - Tempest Shield - Enlighten (Lvl 3)

Vaal Molten Shell - Zealotry - Divine Blessing - Increased Duration

Vitality / Defiance Banner / Frostblink (Divergent) / Righteous Fire (Divergent)

Mjölner:
Shock Nova (Anomalous) - Overcharge - Unbound Ailments (Awakened)

Assassin's Mark - Mark On Hit / Precision
Last edited by wishdropper on Sep 14, 2022, 9:13:39 AM
Last bumped on Sep 28, 2022, 5:24:03 AM
Wow this is exactly what I've been looking for. I've got a 95Inq but sick of playing Siege totems. Wanted to try Lightning Conduit but hate self cast. Perfect!

Alot of your gear is serviceable but not amazing. Do you think you can make this faster and add damage? What would you add?

How do you not die? No real defensive layers on sight?
How are you negating lightning damage instantly killing you with -200%? You're not converting 50% damage taken to chaos through divine flesh so I'm wondering how you're doing it? Are you just relying on MoM and Pious Path to regen? :0
Nice build. Hard to get some gear on standard league though. :(
"
Silenkurri wrote:
How are you negating lightning damage instantly killing you with -200%? You're not converting 50% damage taken to chaos through divine flesh so I'm wondering how you're doing it? Are you just relying on MoM and Pious Path to regen? :0

Doryani's prototype applies armour damage reduction to lightning damage taken. However it does not for lightning damage over time so it's a pain in the a**
question -
I can't sustain my RF after adding the awakened ele focus, any reason why?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info