Trade website

I could be doing something wrong but if I go to the trade website while logged onto my console account I can not look at any PC items and vice versa. I tried logging into my oc account and going the other way and it wouldn't let me select any console leagues.

I only bring this up because people would have to swap accounts(if they have both) to compare items or even just look to see what gear has been made or found.
Last bumped on Aug 21, 2022, 12:44:48 AM
No cross-play or cross-trade

At the top of the page you will see a drop down to select your platform: PS, Xbox, PC

Here is praying next league we can see some cross-play. Though honestly I don't think that will arrive until POE2.
I'm tracking there's no cross play, im just saying that without 2 separate poe accounts you can't even search or look at gear from another platform to where previously I could hop on(before they made it required to be logged in to visit trade website) and just look at stuff.
"
RiZZaYnE wrote:
I'm tracking there's no cross play, im just saying that without 2 separate poe accounts you can't even search or look at gear from another platform to where previously I could hop on(before they made it required to be logged in to visit trade website) and just look at stuff.

So make a second account if you really want to see another server's items. Not hard to sign into another account if necessary

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info