This weekend, we're running a sale on microtransactions from the Harmony Mystery Box! If you're looking for cosmetic effects themed around Zana and The Shaper, now's your chance to fill your wardrobe! Check out the video below to see what's in the box, or peruse the sale here.

If you are in need of more points for the sale, don't forget to check out the Archnemesis and Sentinel Supporter Packs!

Thanks so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
And here go all my points :D
<3
Finaly god damn,
also - summer sale.. WHEN?!

Upd:
Oh, how I hate PoE for such things - you buy a cool mtx, but the effects have ruined absolutely everything! And if I can somehow turn off the auras, but a lot of "buff effects" are just annoying. I wish they weren't visible outwardly..

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by TauOrigin on Jul 7, 2022, 9:29:38 PM
"
TauOrigin wrote:
Finaly god damn,
also - summer sale.. WHEN?!

Upd:
Oh, how I hate PoE for such things - you buy a cool mtx, but the effects have ruined absolutely everything! And if I can somehow turn off the auras, but a lot of "buff effects" are just annoying. I wish they weren't visible outwardly..

Agreed flasks, buffs from hh,and other just annoying,didn’t they think of the possibility in the options to disable this garbage so that aesthetics and people who donate to them enjoy the game process, how can you enjoy the game if this is not thought out
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
mirror service

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2833366
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Last edited by nrgleon45 on Jul 7, 2022, 9:53:52 PM
I also agree with flasks and as a Summoner lover, I very much dislike the massive Feeding Frenzy buff that ruins a lot of the cosmetic looks I want to run.

Would love to see some features to disable these effects in the future and I would make the assumption here, that it would incentivise future purchases from a lot of other players too.

Just my thoughts.
Thanks. That's all I want

Thank god for this sale...
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
You'll REALLY need to make the invisible buff MTX cover more things. Bone Armor ruins every look I have, including my green looks.

Must of the time I just don't bother with most things I want, because I know in the back of my head I'll have to deal with BS like this.

Bone Armor, Elusive, Phasing...and of course the Mageblood madness.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
+1 to be able to make buffs invisible. I obviously dont know how most of these things implemented in-game, but there must be a way to work around it.
Camera angle when?
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info