Implicits on Logbooks unpredictably swap positions when you press ALT (with screenshots)

When you press ALT to view the roll ranges on Logbooks some mods swap positions. This is very annoying when rolling the implicits.

Oddly enough, this doesn't always happen even when two different areas on a logbook have the exact same mods. For example:

same logbook while holding ALT:

As you can see, the two mods for Utzaal Outskirts swap positions ("number of chest markers" mod moves to being below "number of remnants" mod), while the same two mods for Sarn Slums stay in the same position ("chest markers" mod stays above "remnants" mod).
Last bumped on Jul 20, 2022, 12:42:57 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Not a bug.......the default mod view is sorted by longer sentence goes below, and the adv view is the real order of the mods
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
Not a bug.......the default mod view is sorted by longer sentence goes below, and the adv view is the real order of the mods

My screenshots clearly shows this is not true. Please don't troll.

Both areas have the same mods, so there is no reason the mods of Utzaal Outskirts change order but the mods of Sarn Slums do not.
Last edited by Heywoody on Jul 11, 2022, 1:51:32 AM
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

"
neohongkong wrote:

That has nothing to do with this post. Absolutely nothing at all. You're trolling me again! What is your deal? What do you have against me?

You clearly don't understand what the bug is that I'm reporting. Please re-read my first post before posting another comment. Look closely at the screenshots.

Is this a language issue? Are you ESL? (English as Second Language)
unique mod can be any position

It just mean you draw mod type 1 in position 1 in the first area, but draw mod type 1 in position 2 in the second area

Last edited by neohongkong on Jul 20, 2022, 12:48:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info