Softcore Trade League Guild

Guild Name Victrix Mortalis

We work hard, we work together, we have fun. We got experienced players and new players, i personally have over 40k in the game, We don't mind teaching/helping/ We are a smaller guild of around 30 people, but trying to improve it everyday!:) We have every stash tab in the game currently in the guild stash, and some duplicates of tabs

General Rules

Don't be a dick. No racism, homophobia, transphobia, etc. This is a welcoming community, please try to keep it that way.

Don't break the PoE ToS. No botting, cheating, RMTing, or scamming of any kind. You will be banned immediately if found doing any of these things.

No begging. Feel free to ask for things, but don't push it, and don't be petty when you don't get what you want.

No politics. If we want to have a respectful and positive community, people need to leave politics at the door.

Try to be active. If you need to be away for more than two weeks, just let me and you won't be kicked. You can also rejoin at any time that slots are available. Life Happens, just let me know:)

Stash Rules

Just put in anything you got extra that you don't need to help out the other people, and when you need something there is usually always something there :)
Last bumped on Jul 4, 2022, 12:05:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info